Cansin are descended from chaotic outsiders like slaadi or chaos beasts. Such instances are rare, and the fact that they happen at all highlights the nature of chaos itself. Sometimes a chaotic celestial (such as an eladrin) or chaotic fiend (such as a demon) spawns cansin descendants instead of, or in addition to, aasimar and tieflings. Naturally, most cansin are chaotic, but their very unpredictability makes neutral and even lawful cansin more common than good tieflings, evil aasimar, or chaotic axani.
Cansin generally appear disheveled and disorganized. Their clothing is mismatched, their hair is mussed, and their caps perch at odd angles. Cansin typically have at least one, but possibly several, minor physical traits that reflect their origins. Some have eyes that randomly change color, others have slightly irregular features, and still others carry around an aura of randomness that causes strange things to happen in the cansin’s presence; chance meetings and minor accidents.
- +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
- Acid and Fire resistance 5
- Darkvision: Cansin can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and cansin function just fine wtih no light at all.
- Skill Affinity: A cansin receives a +2 racial bonus to the Bluff and Search skills.
- Entropic Shield: Cansin can use entropic shield once per day as cast by a sorcerer of their character level.
- Level Adjustment: +1